Saturday, January 13, 2007

No Strings Attached

First things first. A big sorry for the long pause. A 7-month pause. I've booked a column in the Guinness World Records 2007 - The longest pause.

Alright. I've not updated my blog since Jun 06. Frankly, at some point, I almost resorted to make a new TV series - And the City. You know, without the Sex. However, if some of you can recall, there was this girl whom I was seeing since I've met (read: reunited with) her in a pub.

Well, we didn't rush into sex at once. That only happened after numerous verbal foreplay and a few physical tease. We were in this cab, riding towards her home. She was wearing a bikini-top and a mini skirt.

Obviously, she has just knocked off from work. Me? I was blown away once again.

We were chatting when she casually mentioned that she's tired. I offered my shoulders but she chose my chest instead. Within seconds, we were cuddling at the backseat, kissing passionately, which surprised me a little as she wasn't the kind who'll indulge in flings. But I must say that she's really a good kisser.

There was no "Wanna come upstairs?". We were kissing in the lift lobby, in the lift, in the lift lobby (again) and outside her door. There was no groping around either. We only paused when she reached for her keys. The fire inside continued to grow while we zigzaged across her living room and into her bedroom.

We paused again as she locked her bedroom door. Being a chatty girl, it didn't seemed to bother her when we haven't spoke since we got off that cab. Our conversation was only made up of gasps and moans.

She tore at my shirt and pants. Soon, I was only in my boxers. "Wait." She pushed me onto the bed and she started her sexy dance. The only difference between her bedroom-dance and her pub-dance was that her clothes came off in this bedroom-dance.

My dick was screaming like a maligned death-row convict.

She traced her hips with her fingers as her breasts baited me. I tried standing up, but she held onto my shoulders. She then hooked her arms around my neck and sat on my lap with her legs wide open. Without even taking a breather, she skimmed down and unbuttoned my boxers with her teeth.

I grabbed her waist and swung her onto the bed. And off came my boxers. "No more games, baby." She grinned and beckoned me towards her. I laid between her thighs and kissed her. She giggled a bit when I nibbled at her earlobe, but giggles soon became gasps and more gasps. I stroked her breasts like I was separating the salt from the sand. She started to grind her groin with mine as I savoured her nipples.

"Touch me... there..." She moaned as she guided my hands to national treasure. I rejected her gently as I tasted her body.

Damn. She smell like heaven.

I teased her by stroking her thighs, but not laying a finger on her pussy. She sqiurmed with slight frustration and kneaded my arms for more. I decided to stop her torture and went down south. My tongue swam in and out of her pussy furiously, but I was gentle with her clit. It didn't take long for her to be readily wet.

Soon, we were humping - missionary, doggy, missionary, doggy. She was so sexy in all styles.

She was enjoying herself, moaning almost hysterically. I finally came all over her thighs as she laid on her bed, embracing her orgasm.

Was there a second round? You bet.

7 comments:

Jess said...

It was a real long pause.. but well worth the wait.

That was a nice one :)

(T) (H) (B) said...

Heh.. Sounds nice and naughty. I like!

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

finally u posted :)

feels like heaven, isn't it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha...I see you are back!

eroticababe said...

anchorage

:)

yvonnegenesis said...

hey...i enjoy reading ur blog.. pls do write more often...

yvonnegenesis said...

hey...i enjoy reading ur blog.. pls do write more often...