Friday, June 23, 2006

First Blood

This is gonna be a short one.

I was watching this clip of a Singaporean girl having sex with her boyfriend (or fling?). Actually, she's riding him.

So while she's enjoying herself, she blurted, "Pain ah?" Now at this point, I'm assuming that the guy had made some facial expression which has led his girl to that question. I'm also assuming that this guy subsequently denied that accusation because the girl continued grinding her pelvis against her guy's hips.

I was watching this clip enthusiastically (Alright. I was drooling, ok?) when that guy in the motion picture gradually stopped his girl and guided his dick out of her pussy. He then remarked:


"Eew. I see blood. Eeew..! I see blood..!"
What a puss!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wuss..

gracey said...

such a turn-off

(T) (H) (B) said...

haha! Period la!

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

duh.

Rene ♥ said...

orh... this is the nyp tammy video lar

megadisc said...

wah kao !
i said that same thing too 1
BUT...
i kept right on thrusting ...
well she didnt want me to stop mah..

(T) (H) (B) said...

so long still never update. What u waiting for?

yi said...

so whats happening nowadays?

(T) (H) (B) said...

Hey..

lalucci said...

o.0