Friday, January 27, 2006

It's About Time

Damn it. I haven't been having good sex for 6 months.

You could rebutt by saying "Think 6 months is long? Try 2 years!" Tell me about it. To me, 6 months is still 6 months.

6 long months.

Ironically, my luck with girls has improved. I joined this particular GLC after resigning from a local company last Sep, and I'm constantly surrounded by female colleagues. (Given the nature of my current job, it's natural that I'll be surrounded by girls)

Furthermore, given the nature of my job (again), I get to meet lots of other people. Esp girls.

Damn it. I really must grab this chance to bonk an office girl soon before my dick burst into flames.

Anyway, this is going to be a short entry. I'm typing this from my office desk & I'll be off to an engagement party later. I'll be dead drunk & let's hope I wouldn't wake up stark-naked beside a nude guy.

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Haha.. U wont. U'll make sure u go back drunk and wake up beside a babe.. :)

(T) (H) (B) said...

oei still no post??