Sunday, November 04, 2007

Growing Hunger

She came over on Friday night, claiming that she's bored and needed some company. But it didn't take long to for her to reveal her M.O.

She's horny and needed satisfaction.

Soon, we were kissing senselessly on my bed. I took off her cotton jacket and unveiled her bosoms. "Let me," she whispered, as she removed her bra. We continued to kiss, though I was already all excited on the inside. I caressed her breast and stroked her already-hardened nipple.

I then gently sealed my lips around her nipple and sucked. My fingers weren't idle either, as I explored her wetness. She grinded her hips against my fingers as an indication of her growing hunger.

She nibbled my earlobe while my finger explored deeper. She gave me a naughty surprise when her tongue swam into my ear. No girls have done that to me before and it was a great turn-on for me.

I pulled off her denim skirt and without hesitation, her underwear too. I bent over and kissed her shaven pubic mound. Within seconds, I was eating her pussy. She was moaning with so much enjoyment, grabbing my head and pulling it closer to her moistened prize.

I, too, was getting impatient. I started to lick her clit and fingered her at the same time. She was turning and twirling on my bed, as if trying to escape from my slippery attacks. Then, her pussy suddenly contracted and she gave out a loud cry.

She laid on my bed, trying to savor the last drops of her orgasm. Suddenly, she sat up and smiled at me teasingly. She then held onto my hips and started to suck me.

I don't know how she did it, but she was really good. One moment, she'll be pulling my foreskin down while slurping my dick. Another moment, she'll be licking my dickhead while playing with my balls.

It was mind-blowing.

Then she laid back onto my bed and beckoned me to enter her with that lustful look.

I climbed onto her and entered. She hissed with delight. I wasted no time and went in fast as she moaned through her clenched teeth.

As we made love, she clunged onto me with her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my hips. Soon, I couldn't bear the sexual tension any longer and climaxed.

We cuddled and slept in each other's arms until the next morning, but deep inside I knew our hunger can never be satisfied.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She sees you like only once a month - in Sept. Oct and Nov. As she's such a horny, unsatisfied gal, how can she stand it? :)