Friday, May 26, 2006

Live It To The Fullest

This should be a short entry.

I've been thinking about this for the past few days and finally came to an answer - Sex is necessary.

Or should I say, sex is vital. And I'm not saying this from a pervert's point of view.

I'm sure you've encountered people who would advocate working out as part of a healthy lifestyle. The same group of them would have said that exercising can reduce stress. You'll become alert. You'll be happier. Even when you're at the foot of a hill, and you see shit snowballing towards you, you tell yourself, you will survive.

I beg to differ.

Yes, it's true that working out can do all that. But without sex in the equation, you won't be alert for long. You will be happy only for a short span of time. Eventually, you'll suffocate and drown in that pile of shit.

I'm also sure that you've encountered people who would save their virginity until they get married. And I mean an official marriage, not the customary ones.

Now, if you see a bride smiling widely during her wedding ceremony, and she still claims that she's a virgin, I'm telling you, 99% of the time, she's lying. For those who are still saving your precious virginity for marriage, please have sex in time before you slump into depression.

Trust me, with sex, you'll be smiling even if you die young.

1 comment:

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

it's part of life, comes in a package of life.

it can be absent, but it's just something missing from life.

you can live without it, but your life will not be complete without it.

;)